Friday, October 21, 2005

OPBC

Okay, trying to get in under the wire here for the Online Poker Blogger Championship.

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 2833810



Hopefully I make it in, in the next 12 minutes :)

Otherwise on the poker front, there's not much new to report down here in the grind. I've just been working though the long sessions at short-handed .05/.10 NL on PokerStars, and doing a slow, but certainly steady job of building the roll back up.

I've also been dealing with some semi-serious health issues, which have kinda put a lid on blogging here, or agressively forwarding Keystone Poker Tables like I had hoped I could this fall. The good part is, having two weeks off work with explicit instructions for limited physical activity, frees up a big chunk of time for playing poker online.

Hope to see some of you fine people in the Championship.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Chris said...

12AM, doh... doubtful that I make it.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Chris said...

W00t, I'm in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home