Monday, January 31, 2005

Phase 3: Profit

Thanks to my recent discovery of (and un-ignorable success at) $25NL, I'm ecstatic to report that I've finally managed to claw my way into all-time positive territory, to the tune of 10 cents profit, for now so far. To some I'm sure this seems silly to celebrate, but I also know a lot of people who, like myself, went a ways in the hole before they finally started showing a profit playing poker. "Showing a profit", for me, also means that I'm now sitting on a comfortable bankroll of the better part of $1000. The few unavoidable valleys of variance on the graph aside, it's upwards from here.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger April said...

Woo hoo!! Better than I've ever done!! :D

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home