Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Setting A Goal

As I've said before, I'm prepared to lose at least a few hundered dollars in an effort to become a better player, and get to that point where you begin to win more than you lose. After another SNG 1st, several recent low limit sessions that ended in the black, and a slowly growing bankroll, I'm really starting to want to say that I am at that point, even though I fear the jinx.

To that end, I thought it would be beneficial to set a goal for myself... a target to work towards. After a little research, I've come up with where I stand so far this year: a dissapointing -$246.00. (I dropped a good bit at low limit earlier this summer.) So my goal, which I think is quite reasonable, is simply to earn enough to finish the year in the black.

And so, you may notice in the right-hand column I have added a stats section to keep track of my progress, and a few other things that might be worth noting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home