Friday, August 06, 2004

As a few people that I know have expressed interest in creating an account and depositing some real money to play with at partypoker, I went ahead and set up an affiliate account so everyone can benefit. It works like this:

Partypoker always has "bonus codes" that you can use when depositing money into your account, which typically are either an extra $25 or 20% of your deposit. It's definitely smart to take advantage of these promotions, however... you can get the same deal through an "affiliate", except they also get a bonus. So, it would be stupid for me to be referring friends to partypoker and not taking advantage of the bonuses I could be recieving as an affiliate too.

So if you're considering signing up, please feel free to do so via this link which will earn you the $25 deposit bonus, and earn me a few extra bucks for the bankroll as well. (I figured the kinds of people I would be likely to refer wouldn't be depositing more than $125 at first, so offering the flat $25 bonus made more sense than the 20% bonus. If someone cares enough to ask, I'll gladly offer that bonus too.)

I'm off to get married and honeymoon for a week or two. Wish me luck, and keep some for yourself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home